India U19s v Pakistan U19s-ICC Under-19 World Cup 2012
ICC Under-19 World Cup, 3rd Quarter-Final: India Under-19s v Pakistan Under-19s at Townsville, Aug 20, 2012
India beat Pakistan by 1 wicket in their Quarter-Final and reaches the Semi Final of the ICC U-19 World Cup.
Babar Azam (Pak U19 Captain): "I'm proud of my team. Despite the low score, they fought till the end."
Unmukt Chand (Ind U19 Captain): "I was very nervous, could feel the goosebumps, Still shivering. We played 3 matches against Pak. First we lost by a run, 2nd was a tie and this we won by 1 wkt. It's thrilling"
Baba Aparajith is the Man of the Match. 51 runs and 4 catches.
Aparajith: "I was batting well, setting small targets. I wished I could've finished the match. Harmeet and Sandeep should've been here as Men of the match instead of me. It's they who won us the match."
Babar Azam (Pak U19 Captain): "I'm proud of my team. Despite the low score, they fought till the end."
Unmukt Chand (Ind U19 Captain): "I was very nervous, could feel the goosebumps, Still shivering. We played 3 matches against Pak. First we lost by a run, 2nd was a tie and this we won by 1 wkt. It's thrilling"
Baba Aparajith is the Man of the Match. 51 runs and 4 catches.
Aparajith: "I was batting well, setting small targets. I wished I could've finished the match. Harmeet and Sandeep should've been here as Men of the match instead of me. It's they who won us the match."


Comments
Post a Comment