Sachin Tendulkar announces retirement from ODIs (One-Day Internationals)


Sachin-Tendulkar-announces-retirement
Mr. Sachin Tendulkar spoke to Mr. N Srinivasan, President, BCCI and conveyed his decision to retire from the one day format of the game.  We reproduce below his statement:

“I have decided to retire from the One Day format of the game.  I feel blessed to have fulfilled the dream of being part of a World Cup wining Indian team.  The preparatory process to defend the World Cup in 2015 should begin early and in right earnest.  I would like to wish the team all the very best for the future.  I am eternally grateful to all my well wishers for their unconditional support and love over the years.”

source: bcci.tv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story behind Yusuf Pathan jersey No. '999'

Rohit Sharma 264 Runs - Report: India vs Sri Lanka, 4th ODI, Eden Gardens, Kolkata

INDIA v PAKISTAN 1ST ODI ᴴᴰ FULL HIGHLIGHTS, CHENNAI, 30 DEC 2012