Here're the top batting greats, speed machines & other individual record holders of IPL from the past 5 seasons...
1. Fastest century
The record for the fastest century rests with Yusuf Pathan. Now a KKR player, he had blasted a 37 ball 100 while playing for RR against MI in the third edition of the IPL.
2. Highest individual innings score
KKR's New Zealand recruit Brendon McCullum holds the record for the highest individual innings score, courtesy an unbeaten 158 in the maiden game of the tourney in 2008.
Royal Challengers' Caribbean import Chris Gayle (3) has the most number of centuries to his credit followed by Delhi Daredevil's Aussie David Warner and CSK's homespun hero Murali Vijay with two each.
4. Highest catchersMI's Rohit Sharma and CSK's Raina, with 42 pouches each, have become the highest catchers in the high-profile league.
5. Top Wicket TakersWhile MI's Sri Lankan import Lasith Malinga with 83 scalps tops the chart, closely following him are four Indians - Delhi Daredevils' leggie Amit Mishra and MI's Rudra Pratap Singh with 74 wickets each, Kings XI Punjab spinner Piyush Chawla (73) and Munaf Patel of Rajasthan Royals (RR), who has taken 70 wickets.
6. Highest run getter as a captainKKR skipper Gambhir with 2065 runs is the highest run getter as a captain followed by Dhoni who has scored 1783 runs having a strike rate of 136.52 which is only second best to Kings XI skipper Adam Gilchrist who has a strike rate of 140.20.
7. Most successful captainThe toast of the Indians is CSK skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni, who with 78 matches has not only captained in most games but is also the most successful captain with a win percentage of 60 and two IPL crowns to boast.
8. Top run gettersChennai Super Kings' (CSK) batting mainstay Suresh Raina tops the chart with 2254 runs at an average of 33.64. Close on Raina's heels are Kolkata Knight Riders' (KKR) skipper Gautam Gambhir (2065) and batting maestro from Mumbai Indians (MI) Sachin Tendulkar, who has amassed 2047 from 64 innings.